ความเห็นเพิ่มเติมที่ 213 9 ม.ค. 2555 (19:53)
White Fungus Spicy Salad
Easy and yummy spicy salad recipe from one kind of mushroom, "White
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011
1 dried white fungus
50 g. ground pork
1 stem Chinese celery
1/8 head onion
2 fresh chilies
1 ½ Tbsp
2 Tbsp thin soy sauce (or fish sauce)
1 tsp sugar
1. Soak dried white fungus for 10 minutes until
soft, drain and cut into small pieces.
2. Peel onion, remove chili stems, and then wash with Chinese celery. Finely
slice onion and fresh chilies, cut Chinese celery into 1” length.
3. Pour 3 cups water in a pot and bring to boil on medium-high heat. When boil,
add white fungus, scald for 2 minutes, then drain and set aside. (Discard boiled
4. Pour 1 cup water in a pot, bring to boil again, and then add cut Chinese
celery, scald for 1 minute, drain and set aside. (Discard boiled water)
5. Clean prawns, peel shells, and devein. Boil ¼ cup water, when boil, add
ground pork, stir until the ground pork is getting cook, add prawns, stir until
the ground pork and prawns are cooked. Drain and set aside.
6. Prepare dressing by mixing lime juice, sliced chilies, thin soy sauce (or
fish sauce), and sugar in a mixing bowl. Taste for your own flavor.
7. In a large mixing bowl, put scalded white fungus and Chinese celery, sliced
onion, cooked ground pork, prawns, and dressing. Toss to mix well.
8. Spoon the salad onto a plate and serve immediately.
ที่มา : http://www.ucancookthai.com/language-thai/th-recipes/th-spicy-salad/content-th-ss-white-fungus.htm
ร่วมแบ่งปัน5358 ครั้ง - ดาว 251 ดวง