fall I showers ร่วงพรู
screen ม่านหรือ ฉาก
When spring comes round, our apple tree
Is very full of flowers,
And when a bird sits on a branch
The petals fall in showers.
When summer comes, our apple tree
Is very full of green,
And everywhere you look in it
There is a leafy screen.
When autumn comes, our apple tree
Is full things to eat.
The apples hang from every branch
To tumble at our feet.
When winter comes, our apple tree
Is full of snow and ice.
And rabbits come to visit it
We think our tree is nice
1. Choose the best answer.
1. The poem is about ..
a. an apple tree
2. The petals fall from the tree when ..
a. the wind blows
b. the bird sits on a branch
c. it snows
d. it showers
3. The apple tree is full of flowers in .
4. In summer, the apple tree is full of ..
5. The apples fall from the tree in .
6. In winter, the apple tree is full of .
a. ripe apples
b. old leaves
d. snow and ice
7. In winter . come to the apple tree.
8. The poet thinks is nice.
c. the apple tree
1. a 2.b 3.a 4.b 5.c 6.d 7.b 8.c